|Country Heritage Farm has over 20 acres of Christmas Trees planted and several types to choose from. If you would like more information about the trees we have, visit our tree guide. We certainly want you to find just the right tree, but more important than that, we want you to have fun doing it!
Here's what you can expect at our tree farm at no extra cost:
- Sharp saws to borrow (please no chainsaws)
- Hayride to and from the trees. Sometimes the wagon trails get a bit muddy and we need to stop hayrides for safety reasons.
- We haul your tree in from the field. If the hayride is not running, we can still get your tree in for you.
- If you would like the tree baled, no problem. Baling makes it much easier to tie the tree to your vehicle and get in the house.
- If you would like we will even tie it on the car.
- We have a playhouse for kids, sandbox, cut-outs and sleighs for pictures, picnic tables, Adirondack chairs, and huge outdoor stone fireplace to enjoy and warm yourself
Of course, for those of you looking for just the right decoration, perfect gift, or any other Christmas item, there is the Christmas Shop.